Recipe: Perfect BLT Pasta Salad

BLT Pasta Salad. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will BLT bow tie pasta salad or even BLT tortellini salad (using cheese filled tortellini) are also great. "This is an easy but flavorful pasta salad that I'm always asked to bring to potlucks. With chunks of onion, tomato, and bacon, smothered in Ranch dressing, it is full of flavor! BLT Pasta Salad - delicious Summer pasta salad idea!

BLT Pasta Salad This pasta salad takes everything you love about that classic sandwich, then folds it into a summery side that's sure to be a hit at your Recipe: BLT Pasta Salad. by Kelli Foster. The dressing for this BLT pasta salad includes the traditional pasta salad dressing suspects - mayo, a little vinegar (use apple cider if you have it), just a smidge of sugar, salt and black pepper. Dads like bacon so I thought a bacon, lettuce and tomato summer pasta salad would I am really trying to like whole wheat pasta and used it today to give it another chance, but. You can cook BLT Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad

  1. Prepare 6 cups of Romaine Lettuce.
  2. You need 4 of Bacon strips, cooked & crumbled.
  3. You need 1 of Tomato, medium (I used cherry tomatoes).
  4. Prepare 1 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce.
  5. Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing (I used bacon ranch).
  6. You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
  7. It's 2 1/2 cups of Bow Tie Pasta.

A friend served this BLT pasta salad, and I just had to get the recipe. My husband loves BLT sandwiches, so this has become a favorite of his. It's nice to serve on hot and humid days, which we. This BLT Pasta Salad features creamy dressing, crunchy bacon, crisp lettuce and fresh tomatoes!

BLT Pasta Salad instructions

  1. Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse..
  2. Chop lettuce and tomato and throw all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. (I added another tbsp of bbq sauce and added more pepper, also added salt).

I am planning to bring this BLT Pasta Salad. It's easy to make, done in less than an hour and perfect. Meal Prep Recipes· Pork Recipes· Side Dish Recipes. My first one was a lightened up version of my BLT Pasta Salad that I always used to make… and I always loaded it with. Make this show-stopping BLT Pasta Salad from Delish.com!

Post a Comment for "Recipe: Perfect BLT Pasta Salad"