Recipe: Tasty My BLT Pasta salad

My BLT Pasta salad. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about! When I created this BLT pasta salad recipe, I knew I was onto something. It was the first thing gone at our last barbecue and my family requested it again within the same week!

My BLT Pasta salad Fall in love with this BLT Pasta Salad! How do we know you'll love it? This is an easy but flavorful pasta salad that I'm always asked to bring to potlucks. You can have My BLT Pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My BLT Pasta salad

  1. It's 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
  2. Prepare 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
  3. You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
  4. Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
  5. You need 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
  6. It's 2 of chopped tomato.
  7. Prepare 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
  8. Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
  9. Prepare 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
  10. Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
  11. You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.

With chunks of onion, tomato, and bacon, smothered in Ranch dressing, it is full of flavor! I used green onion and along with some cherry tomatoes, I used a whole bag of thawed petite sweet peas. Dads like bacon so I thought a bacon, lettuce and tomato summer pasta salad would be a perfect side dish for your Father's Day picnic. I am really trying to like whole wheat pasta and used it today to give it another chance, but next time I am sticking with what I like for the same.

My BLT Pasta salad step by step

  1. Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
  2. Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
  3. Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
  4. Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
  5. Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve 😁.

BLT Pasta Salad - delicious Summer pasta salad idea! The dressing for this BLT pasta salad includes the traditional pasta salad dressing suspects - mayo, a little vinegar (use apple cider if you have it), just Light, fresh, and full of flavor, this BLT Pasta Salad will quickly become one of your go-to summer pasta salads. In case you're looking for a couple of. A friend served this BLT pasta salad, and I just had to get the recipe. My husband loves BLT sandwiches, so this has become a favorite of his.

Post a Comment for "Recipe: Tasty My BLT Pasta salad"