Recipe: Tasty My No Sauce Baked chicken

My No Sauce Baked chicken.

My No Sauce Baked chicken You can cook My No Sauce Baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My No Sauce Baked chicken

  1. Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut up.
  2. It's 1 of seasoning salt.
  3. Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
  4. It's 1 of course black pepper.
  5. Prepare 1 of whorstishire sauce.
  6. You need 1 of tumeric.

My No Sauce Baked chicken instructions

  1. Rinse chicken then ,pat dry set oven temp on 350.
  2. Season chicken, then let sit at room temperature for at least 30 min..
  3. Add whorstishire sauce.
  4. In a 13"9 baking dish add a little water, then chicken bake for 20 to 30 min till juices run clear..
  5. Use a meat thermometer if not sure if it's not done ,should read 145 to 150..

Post a Comment for "Recipe: Tasty My No Sauce Baked chicken"